Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer (winter) Fun in Arusha

At the fancy grocery store in town they have this bungee jump thing in front.  The kids talked me into this outing.  The little adrenalin junkies that they are, they loved it.

IMG_6951 IMG_6957 IMG_6961

This is the mama that I buy a lot of my fruit and veggies from.  On this day, I thought her stand looked particularly nice.  She was honored that I wanted to take a picture. 

IMG_6965 

Elizabeth putting lots (and lots) of braids in Tierney’s hair.

IMG_6967

Eating second breakfast at our new picnic table (built by Mama Jackie’s brother, Matthew)

IMG_6968 IMG_6970

This weekend we are headed camping to Lake Eyasi.  We are also looking forward to having the Banks back on Monday night. 

School starts in two weeks, but who’s counting?

1 comment:

  1. you have yourself quite the little gypsy there! adorable!

    hey, i just posted something on july 12th on accident, so make sure you find it, k!!?

    ReplyDelete