Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sungura

That’s rabbit…just in time for Easter.  We just added two rabbits to the compound.  The kids have (very creativelyWinking smile) named them Banksie (sp?) and Brownie.  Brownie is the girl (who we hear is going to have babies – although Ash told me that she was going to lay eggs soon) and Banksie is a boy.  How long until we are overrun with bunnies? When will they give up on trying to name them all? I think the kids may have an even harder time thinking about eating a bunny than they even did with the chicken.IMG_1458

IMG_1463IMG_1465

Matt just left (11 am) to go buy supplies to build them a house.  He says they’ll have a new house by sundown.  While I have complete faith in my husband’s Bob Villa skills, I have less confidence in Arusha’s ability to supply the required materials in one day.  I have a feeling we’ll be doing a scramble at about dinner time looking for a box for them to get comfortable in for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment