Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy 75th Birthday, Webb!

Who knew when I met this amazing woman 16 years ago all the adventures that we would go on together?! 

downloadSnake 2013ZebraSunset

Our first meeting literally started with an 8 hour car ride across Colorado, so maybe I should have realized how adventurous she was.  Since then, we’ve been in 6 different states AND 6 different countries together.  We’ve jumped off cliffs, been chased by a buffalo, and done canopy walks together, but the best is that I started my journey into motherhood while she started hers as a grandmother.  How lucky are we? 

ItalyVermont

Happy 75th Birthday, Webb.  I can’t wait to add one more country and more adventures to our list in Paris next month.

   IMG_2907LondonLegolandLondon 2Oct 2010IMG_9564IMG_9626IMG_1214MaasaiOct 2010 family

graphics-happy-birthday-161793

No comments:

Post a Comment