Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Better late than never - zebra feeding


I keep forgetting to post this from a while ago (photo hijacked from Joey since I forgot the memory card for the camera - oops). This is Ashlyn , Anderson, Cole and Birch feeding the zebras (Tierney was there, too, she's just not in the pic).
Since we've been here Tierney and Ashlyn have been invited to 6 birthday parties (yes, we've been here less than 3 weeks)! We've declined only one so far, but this is crazy. I have no idea what presents to get and I wish I had stocked up on a few things before we left the states. Two are this weekend (not including Anderson's). More creative shopping to do.
Matt and I are researching dining tables and beds for the new house. I'm sort of thinking of something made from the old dhow boats (from Zanzibar)....
((I opened a can of diet coke today that was old school pull-tab)).

No comments:

Post a Comment